Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello and welcome to "The Pages of Avalon Blog."

Here is where I shall be posting my writing - some of it you may have read before and there will be some new items added as they are written.

The last two years have been very difficult and I have spent most of the time in and out of hospital and my writing has suffered and been neglected, but I am fortunate to have received a Liver Transplant and all seems to be working well.

I have so many people to thank and so much to be thankful for -
I am alive and well and loving it.

I am hoping to get back my inspiration and get rid of this "writer's block" so that there will be pages to share with you often.

Take the journey with me and together we can enjoy the wonders of this great world and celebrate the joy of being alive and able to create in whatever form pleases you.

Love and hugs,



No comments: