Friday, February 4, 2011

I AM ME


I AM - LINDA




I am part of a family
With daughters grown,
Now I am reaping
The seeds I have sown.


I see them stand tall
And in this life make their way,
Caring and Sharing
As day follows day.


I AM PROUD


I am part of a network
Of kind caring friends,
Who care and laugh with me
No matter what life sends.


We share laughter and secrets ~
Long talks on the phone.
And as each day changes
I know I'm not alone.


I AM GRATEFUL


I am finding life a struggle
As I strive to be well.
How long this will take
Only time I will tell.


I am fuzzy in thought
And tired to the core,
I would like my life back
As it was before.


I AM CONFUSED




I am enjoying the seasons ~
The cat at her play.
Beautiful sunrises
That herald each new day.


I am caring, compassionate
And try to be kind.
I am a dreamer, romantic
With words always buzzing around in my mind.


I AM HOPEFUL


When you read these words
I hope you can see
That above all,
I am Linda - I AM ME


© Linda J. Vaughan
www.thepagesofavalon.com
4th. May 2009

No comments: