Saturday, December 8, 2012

MY CHRISTMAS WISHES FOR YOU


MY CHRISTMAS WISHES FOR YOU 

These are the gifts I send to you 
At this special time of year
Days of calm and peacefulness
And days without fear.

I wish you love and laughter
Sunshine in your sky
Flowers on your pathway
Someone to dry your eye.

I wish you mirth and music
The courage to take a chance
And when the music plays for you
I hope that you can dance.

I wish you food and plenty
And a table fully spread
A soft and downy pillow
Where you can lay your head.

I wish you friends and family
And times to spend together
I wish you celebration times
And fair and easy weather.

I wish you health and happiness
Hot chocolate on a winter night
And when you are in a hurry
I wish you a green traffic light.

I wish you quiet walks 
On the beach or by the river
I wish you walks in autumn leaves
As the river reeds bend and quiver.

A sparkling clear blue ocean
Diamonds in your sky
And when you are challenged
I wish you the courage to try.

I wish you Merry Christmas
And a new year that's calm and sweet
I wish you very happy times
With new friends that you meet.

© Linda J. Vaughan
November 28th.2012

No comments: