Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi there - I am back again after a few busy days - this time to share something which I wrote seven years ago - I can't believe it is that long ago.

MORNING VISITOR


You came to me this morning
As I woke from a troubled sleep,
You wrapped your arms around me
And told me not to weep.

You came to me this morning
Before the day was here,
You touched my heart with gladness
You took away my fear.

You came to me this morning,
You breathed upon my skin.
My hair was damp from your touch
The filmy veil was thin.

You came to me this morning
And I took time aside,
You showed me many things
Such joy you could not hide.

You came to me this morning
And you were dressed in grey.
I am very pleased you came to me
At the start of this new day.


You came to me this morning ~
I felt I had been kissed
You came to me this morning  ~
You were the morning mist.


Linda J .Vaughan
1st July 2003

I shall try to be more diligent and post more often - I am not sure if it is because I am still recovering from major surgery or if it is because I am getting older, but it takes me twice as long to do half as much.

Love and hugs,






No comments: