Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WALK WITH ME, TALK WITH ME




WALK WITH ME, TALK WITH ME.

Walk with me beside the ocean
Let me take your hand,
Share with me the dreams you own
And the things that you have planned.

Talk with me of days gone by 
And troubles that you share
Let me whisper gently 
How very much I care.

Walk with me in the evening
As the sun sets in the west.
Let me share the problems
That have put you to the test.

Splash with me at the water's edge
As the tide is on the turn,
Let me listen to your hearts desire
The things for which you yearn.

Let me catch the moonbeams
That drift across the sky
Let me enjoy the silence,
And never question why.

I'll let you gather stars for me
And I'll wear them in my hair
We will thread them all together
And soon will pass our care.

Walk with me beside the ocean 
As the moon lights up our way
Let me hear the sea birds singing,
Serenading end of day.

Let us take each precious moment
And hold it in our hearts,
The joy is in the journey 
As each new day starts. 

© Linda J. Vaughan August 28th. 2013 

No comments: