Wednesday, November 2, 2011

YOU CAME INTO MY THOUGHTS




YOU CAME INTO MY THOUGHTS

I thought of you this morning
And wondered how you were.
I want to be in touch with you
To let you know I care.

I wondered how your days have been,
And what life has brought your way.
Is there sunshine on your path
Or do raindrops mist your day?

I hope that you are keeping well
And happiness is yours,
I hope that you can find some time
To open memories doors.

I saw a rose in my garden
Still wet with morning dew,
The violets are blooming
And I would like to pick them for you.

I watched a kitten playing
And to me it brought some smiles.
I wish you joy and laughter
Across so many miles.

I made a pot of coffee
And chose a cup for you.
I wish you a very happy day ~
Just know I thought of you.


© Linda J. Vaughan

No comments: